ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Tuesday May 9, 2017 at 7:00PM
The Chamber - Ben Franklin Place
101 Centrepointe Drive, Nepean
Registration: 5:30PM – 7:00 PM
Meeting Called to Order at 7:00PM
Please plan to join your Electoral District Association (EDA) Executive and fellow members at this year’s Annual General Meeting (AGM). Please RSVP below to confirm your attendance.
- Welcome remarks
- Oh Canada
- Annual financial statement
- EDA Status Report/Update
- Guest Speaker TBD
- Amendment to the riding constitution
- Election of a new Board of Directors
Goals for 2017/2018:
- To develop a strong and committed board of directors
- To identify and select an outstanding candidate for our riding in the 2019 election.
- To ensure our candidate is elected in 2019
We are seeking dedicated members for our board of directors who are willing to contribute for a 2-year period. 10-15 hours per month is a typical time contribution. If you are interested in helping please contact the EDA President, Tim Dear at email@example.com.
To vote at the AGM, you must hold a valid Conservative Party Membership for 21 days prior to the AGM. If your membership has lapsed within the past 90 days, you may renew it at the door with a check or credit card.
Identification for Meeting Attendance
Two pieces of ID are required that together show your name, address and photo. If you need further information, contact the Ottawa West-Nepean Conservative EDA at: